It is currently June 27th, 2017, 6:26 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to sebastopolgeeselovers

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hello from MN
PostPosted: September 9th, 2013, 1:50 am 

Hi,

My name is Dustin Wilson and I live in the NW suburbs of Minneapolis on 5 acres. I currently breed and exhibit call ducks, runners, and rouens and after a long search have secured several pair of sebastopols that I am quite happy with. I bred them for 10 years while I was a kid onto a young adult so I am really looking forward to having them again.

Post subject: Re: Hello from MN
PostPosted: September 9th, 2013, 2:24 am 
Site Admin

Glad to have you on board! -> : thumbsup
One of my sons use to live in Minneapolis (now in Chicago)
but they might be moving back...great area!
Where did you get your Sebastopols from and please post pictures!
Please jump right in and share any information about yourself and the show world.

Attachments:
welcome.jpg
welcome.jpg [ 55.89 KiB | Viewed 843 times ]

My website: http://cottage_rose_birdsnblossoms.webs.com/

PostPosted: September 9th, 2013, 3:09 am 

DHW wrote:
Hi,

My name is Dustin Wilson and I live in the NW suburbs of Minneapolis on 5 acres. I currently breed and exhibit call ducks, runners, and rouens and after a long search have secured several pair of sebastopols that I am quite happy with. I bred them for 10 years while I was a kid onto a young adult so I am really looking forward to having them again.

Welcome to the forum glad to have you!! Sebastopol's are a wonderful geese. Glad to have someone on here that has shown exhibit call duck, runners and rouens. I have had some show call ducks, runners and maybe a couple rouens. But had to make up my mind on what I wanted more, the Sebastopol's won!!!

Here is our web site
http://b.rudolph.tripod.com/rbrururanchandwaterfowl/

PostPosted: September 9th, 2013, 3:21 am 
Site Admin

I LOVE Call Ducks as well and have been resisting buying some for years....so PLEASE DON'T tempt me! -> : lol
I had some GORGEOUS Runners from Dave H. once but they were mean as sin toward my Muscovy Ducks and I gave them to a friend.

My website: http://cottage_rose_birdsnblossoms.webs.com/

PostPosted: September 9th, 2013, 11:36 am 

Hello and welcome from the UK! I'm really interested in showing too... though I only have a few Sebs at present. Hope you'll enjoy the forum, there is so much info on here on every aspect of Sebby care, it's been invaluable to me. Look forward to hearing more about your flock soon.... -> : coffee

PostPosted: September 9th, 2013, 2:37 pm 

Welcome to the forum Dustin! I have a few call ducks myself (blue bibbed, black bibbed, white and a pastel) and saw someone from MN had some silver bibbed calls at Fowlfest in BirchRun Michigan last year. I fell in love and would love a pair of those -> :pray I also have a Mandarin and of course some white and Grey Saddleback Sebbies -> : hug I used to have Runners but narrowed my flock down to what I have now so I could get more Sebbies - > : cheerful

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Contact Us | All times are UTC [ DST ]